Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pictures!

Hey everyone! I am waiting in the airport on my way to TURKEY! I am so excited I can't even tell you! This is one part of the semester that I was really waiting for and it is finally here.
Anyways life has been great here. Yesterday I was able to go to the Pools of Bethesda. They were so pretty and for most of the week I've just been going to school and exploring the city. This week we also went to the Arad, Bersheva, and saw the Dead Sea but we haven't been able to swim in it.

This is my first encounter with schwarma... its lamb, salat, raddishes, some kind of amazing sauce in a pita. Its so good. 



Our view of the city from the center at sunset as promised...


The Garden Tomb: the best part of this semester. It was so pretty. 


Last week though a bunch of us went down to Tel Aviv and went swimming in the Mediterranean and then explored Old Jaffa where I had my first experience with a passion fruit smoothie. It was my first time at a warm beach. I even got to play soccer on the beach. Best day ever. It was so must fun! Anyways here are some pictures for you all...  

No comments:

Post a Comment