Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane...


So tomorrow I will be leaving to study for three and a half months in Jerusalem. I have been counting down the days for this moment for months and I have worked hard for this moment. Its been a long journey to get here, but it has been worth it. So this blog is to let everyone know who is interested, what going on, what adventures I have been having, and what I have been learning. I am not allowed to use most social networking sites. Though I want to talk to everyone I will not be able to and hope that this will suffice. I will miss you all but I will be submerged in a different culture, learning more about me, and most importantly I will be walking where the Savior walked. So, I'll see you all in a couple months!

Love,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment